Arab News, KSA Jobs
Newspaper Jobs Network is collecting jobs / vacancies appearing in different English News Papers of GULF (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar ) & Pakistan.
Arab News, KSA Newspaper job ads in in Government and Private sector of Pakistan as scanned advertisements on scanjobs.net. Arab News, KSA Newspaper editions are published from different
cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Multan, Peshawar and Quetta.
Following are the Job ads images published in the Arab News, KSA Newspaper in scanned form.
(All links will open in new Tab or Window)
Job Openings in Arab News (English Daily of Saudi Arabia) as on: AUGUST 01, 2010 - SUNDAY
Please add Area Code (966 Saudia) before you call or send Fax from other country. If vacancy is for other than Saudi Arabia, then Country code is added with Tel No: / Fax No: NOTE: Most of the jobs for Saudi Arabia, Country and Code is mentioned if other than Saudi Arabia
Requires the following positions to work its Saudi Aramco Project in (Jubail), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Project Manager (Civil) No: 1
Should have 15 years experience, in Management of Construction, Project. Working Experience with Saudi Aramco / Sabic & SCECO
Safety Manager No: 1
Should have 10 years experience as Safety Manager in Reputed organization) working excellent recent safety advisory on various construction projects preferably with Saudi Aramco /Sabic & SCECO on the followings
- Adhering to and advising on statutory legislation, company safety procedure, policies and dead line in a high risk and demanding environment.
- Able to continue bringing a significant contribution as a key player within the organization
- Able to conduct power point presentation to. the reputed clients kills in safety: Safety inspection, Risk assessment, H&S planning and reviews, Technical writing, Manual handling, Computer literacy
Candidates having the required experience and qualification should fax
Fax No. 00-966-3 6672719
A major Training Group Company operating Training Centers for IT, English language, Technical and Management Training located in Eastern Province requires a well-qualified dynamic person to work as:
• Responsible for smooth running and managing the training centers
• Responsible in contacting the clients to understand their requirements in training and arranging the necessary training as required
• Visiting the major clients and ensure that training programs are sufficient to their work environment and nature of job
• Coordinates with the trainers and arranges materials for training purposes
• Ensures that each course completes and runs in the scheduled time period
• Takes proper feedback from the trainees upon completion of modules, and bringing up the necessary changes if required Skills & Experience:
• 5 years experience in training field activities and 3 years in similar position in the eastern province
• Should have a good knowledge in the Safety & Industrial Training
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
• Must have good English writing and speaking skills
. Should be Computer literate
• MBA (Admin) or Mechanical Engineering, Safety Engineering
Salary negotiable as per experience and qualification,
Qualified candidates should send their CV to:
NSC – Nasser Sports Center, a leading Retail Organization from Kuwait with strong 25 years of experience in retailing Apparels, Footwear, Sports Equipment and Accessories is now expanding its footprint in Dammam (KSA) and opening 2 Showrooms shortly...
We are looking for below experienced Retail Staff to re-write the Nasser Sports Center success story in, Kuwait, and in Dammam (KSA) too,
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES
The above positions must have the following:
• Transferable Iqama
• Age limit is below 30 years
You may walk in for a personal interview with your latest CV to:
Dareen Mall (Dammam), Ground Floor Monday, Aug. 2, & Tuesday, Aug. 3, 2010 from 10AM to 5PM and you may also email your CV to: email@example.com
For other newspaper jobs and career ads go back to scanjobs.net and see your desired results. Good Luck !