1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seeking for a rewarding and challenging position within the fields of Mutual Funds, Finance, and/or investments.
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
Master of Business Administration.
Graduated, Magna Cum Laude, May 1994.
Harvard Colleges, Brighton, MI
Bachelor of Business Administration
Graduated, Cum Laude, May 1992.
Marketing Course Work
- Corporation Finance
- Buyer Behavior/Marketing Research
- International Marketing
- Business Policy/Strategy
Principles of Marketing
Summary Of Qualifications
- Accounting I And Ii
- Calculus Ii
- Bachelor of Business Administration and M.B.A.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; organized, professional, diplomatic, cooperative, and trustworthy team player.
- Course work, internship and relevant training in marketing.
- Meet deadlines, goal-directed, strong on follow-up, and good under pressure.
- Computer Literate: Lotus 1 2 3, Basic, WordPerfect, d-Base III.
Walmart, Lexington, KY
Assistant Manager (1991 - Present)
Manage customer service, displays, bookkeeping, transfers, ordering and supervise staff of 5.
Root's Country Market, Scuddy, KY
Assistant Buyer (1988 - 1990)
Developed new customer service program, planned marketing strategies, responsible for payroll and displays.
Le Jolie Cafe; Kentucky Outlet; Tran O Marketing And Business Clubs.